Directions & Maps
John Gurney Park Campground is located in the City of Hart, Michigan. The Hart-Montague Trail starts at the Park. We are just 30 Minutes north of Muskegon, 15 minutes from the Silver Lake Sand Dunes and the Shelby Mears recreational area along the Lake Michigan Shoreline.
- Head East on Polk Rd. to Oceana Dr.
- Turn left (or North) on Oceana Dr. go approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left onto E. Main St. Go 1/4 mile to Griswold St. (look for the sign)
- Turn right and head straight to the Park.
Download Campground Maps & Info Here
- Campground Layout Map – view PDF in new window.
You can save or print the map.
- Directions to Park – Print Out
- Park Etiquette & Guidelines – view or print pdf